Listen in to our Prepare for Life Podcast and The Sip!
Our Mission with the Prepare for Impact Podcast is to have honest conversations about what is going on in the mission world, answer some of the hard questions and to help guide you through where God might be calling you.
The Sip is our short Monday morning comedy podcast that’s just for fun and to help you get to know the Prepare for Impact team better!
- Processing After a Short-Term Mission TripJoin us as we talk With Josiah and Chanel Anthony as we talk with them about their recent trip to … Read more
- Enneagram Discussion with Nate Huntley!This week, we have our resident enneagram expert Nate Huntley back in the studio. He walks us through the types … Read more
- Spiritual Gifts with Sophia MokhribyThis week we sit down with Sophia who you might have heard on our Sip Podcast this last Monday. Sophia … Read more
- How do we use God’s gifts?Hello everyone and welcome to season 3 of The Prepare For Impact Podcast. We have an incredible season for you … Read more
- Breaking Down the Great Commission Part 2This week we wrap up our conversation on the great commission and Acts 1:8. Let us know what your experience … Read more
- Breaking Down the Great Commission Part 1This week we begin our two part final episodes about the great commission and how everyone who is listening can … Read more
- Settings of DiscipleshipThis week we are coming to you from Catheral Ridge in Woodland Park, CO on our first ever outdoor recording … Read more
- Iron Sharpening Iron in DiscipleshipThis week we talk about individual discipleship and we look at that through the lens of Proverbs 27:17. We hope … Read more
- Evangelism Vs. DiscipleshipWhat is the difference between Evangelism and Discipleship? We discuss what we think each of those words mean to us … Read more
- Where We See DiscipleshipThis week we dive into what kinds of discipleship we are seeing around us. All four of us are back … Read more
- The Sip: Laughing it up with Nate HuntleyThis week we have a great set of questions that we decided to throw at the group and see what our answers are! We hope … Read more
- The Sip: Ladies WeekWelcome everyone to the 2nd season premiere of The Sip Podcast! Jeff and Connor are traveling so this week Lydia and another co-worker of ours … Read more
- The Sip: Farewell Josh!This week we will be talking with our very own Josh Oh who will be leaving our team here at Prepare for Impact at the … Read more
- The Sip: Odd FoodThis week myself, Lydia, and Jeff pool together all of our international experience and talk about the weird foods that we enjoy eating either at … Read more
- The Sip: LiarThis week we dive into what Connor did whenever he started talking about tattoos with our new admin Lydia and how he might have let … Read more
- The Sip: #coffeegateThis week Lydia talks to us about this new thing that she has decided to call "Coffeegate" that is unfolding here on the Prepare for … Read more
- The Sip: Christian MusicWhat songs were over played when you were growing up with Christian music? Is it Sloppy Wet Kiss or Unforeseen? Have more questions? Reach out! … Read more
- The Sip: Sides Reign SupremeThis week we were feeling goofy after a work lunch and decided after we got into an argument about the best side dishes for our … Read more
- The Sip: Why We Love Video GamesThis week we talk about the pros and cons of both old and new video games. Which is better? Higher graphics or better connectablility? Can … Read more
- The Sip: Business Casual?This week, we struggle to figure out how to say Business Casual and we all talk about what does today's workplace landscape look like when … Read more