Listen in to our Prepare for Life Podcast and The Sip!
Our Mission with the Prepare for Impact Podcast is to have honest conversations about what is going on in the mission world, answer some of the hard questions and to help guide you through where God might be calling you.
The Sip is our short Monday morning comedy podcast that’s just for fun and to help you get to know the Prepare for Impact team better!
- Breaking Down the Great Commission Part 2This week we wrap up our conversation on the great commission and Acts 1:8. Let us know what your experience … Read More
- Breaking Down the Great Commission Part 1This week we begin our two part final episodes about the great commission and how everyone who is listening can … Read More
- Settings of DiscipleshipThis week we are coming to you from Catheral Ridge in Woodland Park, CO on our first ever outdoor recording … Read More
- Iron Sharpening Iron in DiscipleshipThis week we talk about individual discipleship and we look at that through the lens of Proverbs 27:17. We hope … Read More
- Evangelism Vs. DiscipleshipWhat is the difference between Evangelism and Discipleship? We discuss what we think each of those words mean to us … Read More
- Where We See DiscipleshipThis week we dive into what kinds of discipleship we are seeing around us. All four of us are back … Read More
- How Were We Discipled?This week we talk about how we here on the prepare for impact team feel that we have been discipled … Read More
- What We Do in Our TeamThis week we talk about what each of us do here on the Prepare for Impact team and how we … Read More
- Prepare for Impact Season 2 TrailerJoin us for the kickoff of season two where you can expect some sweet new changes to our weekly podcast! … Read More
- Prepare for Impact Season 1 Episode 8This week on the Mobcast as we approach the commercial holiday of Valentines Day we decided to interview one of … Read More
- Farewell Josh!This week we will be talking with our very own Josh Oh who will be leaving our team here at Prepare for Impact at the … Read More
- The Sip: Odd FoodThis week myself, Lydia, and Jeff pool together all of our international experience and talk about the weird foods that we enjoy eating either at … Read More
- The Sip: LiarThis week we dive into what Connor did whenever he started talking about tattoos with our new admin Lydia and how he might have let … Read More
- The Sip: #coffeegateThis week Lydia talks to us about this new thing that she has decided to call "Coffeegate" that is unfolding here on the Prepare for … Read More
- The Sip: Christian MusicWhat songs were over played when you were growing up with Christian music? Is it Sloppy Wet Kiss or Unforeseen? https://soundcloud.com/user-66719426/the-sip-christian-music
- The Sip: Sides Reign SupremeThis week we were feeling goofy after a work lunch and decided after we got into an argument about the best side dishes for our … Read More
- The Sip: Why We Love Video GamesThis week we talk about the pros and cons of both old and new video games. Which is better? Higher graphics or better connectablility? Can … Read More
- The Sip: Business Casual?This week, we struggle to figure out how to say Business Casual and we all talk about what does today's workplace landscape look like when … Read More
- The Sip: Best Bad JokesThis week on The Sip, we tell each other our best bad/dad jokes. Check out the Instagram to see the visuals for this episode! https://soundcloud.com/user-66719426/best-bad-jokes/s-yOA7S
- The Sip: Chipotle Vs QdobaThe Sip is a new segment designed to make you laugh on your drive to work on a Monday morning. Do you love Chipotle or … Read More